Lamb Tagine Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.sbs.com.au/food/recipes/moroccan-lamb-tagine
|Lamb Tagine Recipe|
||Non Veg. |
- 910 gm Lamb Pieces
- Salt to taste
- 2 tsp Pepper (ground)
- ½ tsp Saffron (crushed)
- 1 tsp Ginger (ground)
- 2 Garlic Cloves (pressed)
- 1 large Yellow Onion (chopped)
- 1 small bunch Parsley
- 4 tbsp Oil
- ½ Preserved Lemon Skin (chopped)
- 2 tsp Cinnamon
- ¼ cup Honey
- 2 tbsp Orange Blossom Water
- 1 tbsp Sesame Seeds
- 180 gm Blanched Silvered Almonds
How to make Lamb Tagine:
- Take lamb with salt, pepper, saffron, ginger, garlic, onion, parsley in a pot.
- Pour into water with oil and cook it covered for 1½ hr or until meat is well cooked.
- Mix in lemon skin with cinnamon and cook it further for 15 min.
- Put in honey & orange blossom water and simmer until it is thick & condensed.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry the sesame seeds with almonds.
- Pour over the meat and serve it hot.