Lamb with Beans Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.womenshealthandfitness.com.au/diet-nutrition/recipe-finder/856-slow-cooked-lamb-shanks-with-cannellini-beans
|Lamb with Beans Recipe|
- ½ kg Lamb (cut into 3\" pieces)
- 1 Onion (chopped)
- 4 Garlic Cloves (finely chopped)
- 1 Tomato (peeled & finely chopped)
- 1 Tomato (grated)
- 1 handful Parsley (chopped)
- 1 handful Cilantro (chopped)
- ½ cup Olive Oil
- Salt to taste
- 2 tsp Ginger
- ¼ tsp Moroccan Yellow Colorant
- ½ tsp Pepper
- ½ tsp Paprika
- ½ tsp Cayenne Pepper
- ½ tsp Cumin
- ½ kg Green Beans
- 1 Tomato (peeled and coarsely chopped)
- 2 tbsp Lemon Juice
How to make Lamb with Beans:
- Take meat with onion, grated tomato, garlic, parsley, cilantro, olive oil, spices in a pot and cook it for 20 min on medium flame.
- Pour into water and cook it covered on high flame. Then simmer it on medium flame for 40 min.
- Put in green beans with water, chopped tomato, lemon juice and cook it covered on high flame. Next heat it on medium flame until beans are tender and gravy is condensed & thick.
- Serve it hot with Moroccan bread.