Lamb with Peas Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.tobiascooks.com/recipes/moroccan-lamb-stew-with-peas.html
|Lamb with Peas Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||60 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
- ½ kg Lamb
- 1 medium Onion (chopped)
- 3 Garlic Cloves (finely chopped)
- Salt to taste
- 2 tsp Ginger
- 1 tsp Pepper
- 1 tsp Turmeric
- ¼ tsp Saffron Threads (crumbled)
- 2 tbsp Parsley (chopped)
- 2 tbsp Cilantro (chopped)
- ½ cup Olive Oil
- ½ kg Peas
- ½ kg Artichoke Hearts
How to make Lamb with Peas:
- Take meat with onions, garlic, olive oil, parsley, cilantro, spices in a pressure cooker and mix well.
- Cook it uncovered for 10 min or until meat is brown. Pour into water and pressure cook the meat on high flame.
- Then cook it on medium flame for 20 min.
- Emit the pressure and next mix in peas.
- Pressure cook it for 10-15 min. Then again emit the pressure and mix in artichoke hearts with saffron, little water. Cook it covered further for 10-15 min.
- Flavor it salt & pepper to taste and simmer until it turns into thick sauce.
- Serve it hot with bread.