Lebanese Cucumber Salad Recipe
|Lebanese Cucumber Salad Recipe|
||130 Minutes |
- 3 cups Yogurt, plain
- 12 Fresh Mint Leaves
- 2 Garlic Cloves, peeled
- Salt, to taste
- 3 Cucumbers, peeled and sliced
How to make Lebanese Cucumber Salad:
- Take a muslin cloth and put yogurt in it. Tie the muslin cloth and hand yogurt for about 2 hours so that water is drained out of it.
- Now, take a bowl and put mint and garlic in it. Crush the garlic.
- Put drained yogurt, salt and sliced cucumber in it and mix well.
- Put in the refrigerator and serve chilled salad.