Lebanese Cucumber Soup Recipe
|Lebanese Cucumber Soup Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||60 Minutes |
- 1 Cucumber (peeled)
- 2 Spring Onions (finely chopped)
- 1 clove Garlic (crushed and very finely chopped)
- 1 tbsp Mint (fresh, chopped)
- 8 oz Yogurt (plain)
- 2 1⁄2 oz Sour Cream
- Pepper powder to taste
- Salt to taste
How to make Lebanese Cucumber Soup:
- Grate or chop cucumber in a bowl.
- Finely chop white bulbs of spring onions and about 3/4 of green stalks.
- In a bowl mix cucumber, spring onions, garlic, mint, yoghurt, and sour cream. Season it with pepper and salt.
- Refrigerate it for about an hour.
- Garnish with mint leaves and slices of cucumber while serving.