Lebanese Garlic Chicken Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.mamaslebanesekitchen.com/poultry/garlic-baked-chicken-potatoes-recipe/#sthash.UCn6Dx7B.dpbs
|Lebanese Garlic Chicken Recipe|
||195 Minutes |
||225 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
- 6-8 Garlic Cloves
- 1 kg Chicken (cut into 6-8 big pieces)
- 1/2 cup Olive Oil
- 1/2 tsp Sumac (ground)
- 1 Lemon Juice
- 1/2 tsp Salt
How to make Lebanese Garlic Chicken:
- Make a paste of garlic and salt. Add to it olive oil, sumac and lemon juice, to form a creamy consistency.
- Take the chicken, make some deep cuts on it and apply the garlic sauce to chicken.
- In a zip lock bag, place the marinated chicken. Keep it in the refrigerator for at least 3 hrs. (You can marinate till 6 hrs).
- Grill the chicken for 15 minutes per side.