Lebanese Kabob Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.evernewrecipes.com/appetizers/lebanese-kebab-recipe.html
|Lebanese Kabob Recipe|
||180 Minutes |
||25 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
- ½ cup Olive Oil
- 4 Garlic Cloves (peeled and crushed)
- 1 tsp Cumin (ground)
- 1 tsp Coriander (ground)
- 1 tsp Salt
- ½ tsp Pepper
- 2 pounds Lamb (cut into 2 inch cubes)
- 4 Onions (peeled and quartered)
- 2 Green Peppers (seeded and cut into 2 inch squares)
How to make Lebanese Kabob:
- Combine olive oil, garlic cloves, cumin, coriander, salt and pepper in a large mixing bowl. Mix well.
- Add the lamb pieces in the marinade and stir well to coat the pieces.
- Marinate the pieces by refrigerating for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Remove the meat from the refrigerator one hour prior to cooking.
- In case you are using wooden skewers, soak them in water for at least 30 minutes before using.
- Pass a lamb cube through the skewer, then a piece of onion and then a piece of green pepper.
- Repeat adding the meat cubes and vegetables pieces, until all the ingredients have been used.
- In a shallow broiling pan, place each skewer.
- Broil one side for 10 minutes and turn over the skewers. Broil again for 10 minutes.
- Drizzle the marinade over the kabobs several times during broiling.
- When the meat has turned brown, remove it from the skewers.
- Serve hot with rice and salad.