Lebanese Salsa Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.splendidtable.org/recipes/lebanese-style-salsa
|Lebanese Salsa Recipe|
- 1 Tomato (finely chopped)
- 1 tbsp Parsley (chopped)
- 1 Garlic Clove (crushed)
- 1 Green Chilly (finely chopped)
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- Salt (to taste)
- Pepper (to taste)
How to make Lebanese Salsa:
- Take a large bowl and mix chopped tomato, parsley, garlic, green chilly, lemon juice and olive oil.
- Add salt and pepper to taste and mix well.
- Serve the salsa as an accompaniment to any food.