Lemon And Coriander Soup Recipe
|Lemon And Coriander Soup Recipe|
||9.8 / 10 (6 votes)|
- For Stock
- 2 to 3 Whole Lemon Grass Stalks, washed
- 1 to 2 Chilies, slit vertically
- ¼ cup Carrots, sliced
- ¼ cup Mushrooms, sliced
- ¼ cup Cabbage, diced
- ¼ cup Red Cabbage, diced
- ¼ cup Spring Onion Whites, sliced
- 2 tbsp Spring Onion Greens, chopped
- 1 tsp Oil
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp Coriander Leaves, chopped
- 1 tsp Lemon Juice
How to make Lemon And Coriander Soup:
- Take 6 cups of water in a pan. Add to it, lemon grass and slit green chilies. Bring it to boil. Simmer till the mixture reduces to about 4 cups.
- Now, filter out the water. The stock is ready.
- Take a separate pan and heat oil in it.
- Add cabbage, mushrooms, carrots, red cabbage and onion whites to the heated oil and sauté for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Now, add the stock, a pinch of pepper and salt. Bring the mixture to boil.
- Simmer until the vegetables become soft.
- Now, add the lemon juice and spring onion greens.
- Garnish with fresh coriander and serve hot.