Lemon Bread Recipe
|Lemon Bread Recipe|
|Recipe Type||Non Veg.|
- 1/2 cup Butter (softened)
- 1 cup Sugar
- 2 Eggs (slightly beaten)
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 1-2/3 cup Flour (sifted)
- 1/2 cup Nuts (chopped)
- 1 Lemon (finely grated, rind only)
How to make Lemon Bread:
- Cream butter and sugar. Add in eggs and continue to beat.
- Mix salt and baking powder, until well blended.
- Add in milk and mix again.
- Then, add in flour and blend.
- Finally, add lemon rind and nuts.
- Place in a greased loaf pan and bake at a temperature of 350 F in the oven, for around 50 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, cool down a bit, and serve.