Lemon Chiffon Pie Recipe
|Lemon Chiffon Pie Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
- 1 package Gelatin (lemon flavor)
- 1/8 tsp Salt
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- 1 cup Hot Water
- ½ cup Cold Water
- 2-3 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1½ tsp grated Lime Rind
- ½ cup Whipped Cream (more for garnishing)
- 1 (9-inch) quick baked Coconut Pie Crust (cooled)
How to make Lemon Chiffon Pie:
- Stir gelatin, salt, and sugar in hot water, until dissolved.
- Add lemon juice and lime rind to cold water.
- Combine both the liquids and chill until slightly thickened.
- Remove and transfer in a blender.
- Add lots of ice cubes and process until fluffy and thick like whipped cream.
- Stir in whipped cream and transfer into the pie crust.
- Chill until firm and garnish with more whipped cream.
- Slice and serve cold.