Lemon Cilantro Chicken Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.thatssomichelle.com/2013/02/vietnamese-cilantro-lime-chicken-wings.html
|Lemon Cilantro Chicken Recipe|
||Non Veg. |
|Calories Per Serving
- 6 skinless, boneless Chicken Breast Halves (cut into bite size pieces)
- 3 large Potatoes (peeled and sliced)
- 1 bunch fresh Cilantro (chopped)
- 1 cup Lemon Juice
- 2 tsp Lemon Pepper
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
How to make Lemon Cilantro Chicken:
- Mix chicken with ½ cup lemon juice and half of cilantro. Allow the chicken to marinate for 1 hour.
- Combine together the remaining cilantro with ½ cup lemon juice, lemon pepper and 1 tbsp olive oil. Set aside.
- Line the bottom of a 9x12 inch glass baking pan with 1 tbsp olive oil.
- Layer the potatoes and chicken in the dish.
- Pour the lemon pepper mixture over the chicken and potatoes.
- Cover the pan and bake at 350 °F (175 °C) for 30 minutes.
- Uncover the pan and bake for another 10 minutes.