Lemon Cupcake Recipe
|Lemon Cupcake Recipe|
||10.0 / 10 (2 votes)|
||Non Veg. |
- 90 gm Softened butter
- 90 gm Softened cream cheese
- 2 tsp Finely grated lemon rind
- 2/3 Cup superfine sugar
- 1/2 Cup all-purpose (plain) flour
- 1/3 Cup self-raising flour
- 2 Eggs
How to make Lemon Cupcake:
- Pre-heat oven to 160oC.
- Line a 12 cupcake pan, with cupcake papers.
- Now beat butter, cheese, lemon rind, sugar and eggs until the mixture is smooth and creamy.
- Sift the two flours and mix it to the above mixture. Now beat to mix properly.
- Divide the above equally among the cake cases and bake for 20 minutes.
- Leave to cool for a few minutes and then finally transfer to a wire rack.