Lemon Curd Cake Recipe
|Lemon Curd Cake Recipe|
||12 Minutes |
||35 Minutes |
- 1½ cup All Purpose Flour
- 2 tbsp Lemon Juice
- ¾ cup Plain Curd
- ½ cup Sunflower Oil
- 3 tbsp softened Butter (unsalted)
- 1¼ cup powdered Sugar
- 1 tbsp Lemon Rind
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- ½ tsp Baking Soda
- ½ tsp Salt
How to make Lemon Curd Cake:
- Whisk together sugar, oil and butter until creamy.
- Add curd and beat for 40-50 seconds.
- Combine together flour, baking powder, baking soda, lemon rind and salt.
- Gradually add to the curd-mixture and mix in the lemon juice. Beat well to combine uniformly.
- Butter a baking tin and dust with flour.
- Pour the mixture and bake at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Remove and allow cooling. Invert into a plate and slice to serve.