Lemon Curd Jelly Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2011/feb/21/lemon-curd-parfait-berry-recipe
|Lemon Curd Jelly Recipe|
|Calories Per Serving
- 3 Lemons
- 900 ml Milk
- 30 gm Gelatine
- 230 gm Sugar
- 4 tbsp Water
How to make Lemon Curd Jelly:
- Wash 2 lemons properly and peel off the skin in thin strips.
- Mix the skin with milk and sugar. Mix it till sugar gets dissolved.
- Soak gelatine in water. When it becomes soft, pour it into the warm milk.
- Do not boil the milk. It may cause the milk to curdle.
- Strain the liquid in a bowl and allow it to cool.
- Mix the juice of 3 lemons and mould. Keep in refrigerator.
- Lemon curd jelly is ready.