Lemon Dijon Chicken Wings Recipe
|Lemon Dijon Chicken Wings Recipe|
||Non Veg. |
- 1/4 Cup olive oil
- 1 tbsp Fresh lemon juice
- 2 tbsp Coarse-grained Dijon mustard
- 6 Cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 tsp Salt
- 1 tbsp Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 Pounds chicken wings, separated at joints, tips discarded.
How to make Lemon Dijon Chicken Wings:
- In a large bowl, stir together olive oil, lemon juice, mustard, garlic, salt, and pepper.
- Add chicken wings, cover and marinate in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours, stirring occasionally.
- Preheat grill to high heat. Drain marinade from chicken into a small saucepan.
- Bring to a boil, and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Set aside for basting.
- Lightly oil the grill grate. Grill wings for 10 to 15 minutes, or until juices run clear.
- Turn frequently and baste with the marinade during the last 5 minutes.
- Lemon Dijon Chicken Wings is ready.