Lemon Ice Cream Recipe
Photo Credit: http://stylishcuisine.com/?attachment_id=4856
|Lemon Ice Cream Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||45 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
- 1 cup Milk
- ½ cup Corn Syrup
- 2 Egg Yolks (beaten)
- 1 tsp Lemon Juice
- 1 tsp Lemon Zest
- ½ cup Sugar
- Crushed Ice
How to make Lemon Ice Cream:
- Combine beaten egg yolks with sugar in a large bowl and whisk nicely.
- Add corn syrup and milk. Beat again.
- Add crushed ice and whip thoroughly.
- Stir in lemon juice, lemon zest, and egg mixture.
- Transfer the mixture into a fresh dish and refrigerate until half set.
- Remove and whip again until soft and silky. Put it back in the fridge until it gets stiff.
- Scoop out into bowls and serve.