Lemon Juice Recipe
Photo Credit: http://drmeelainling.com/lemon-juice-acidic-alkaline-or-both/
|Lemon Juice Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||20 Minutes |
||10.0 / 10 (1 vote)|
- 2 Lemons
- 2 Dates
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- 2 tbsp Honey
How to make Lemon Juice:
- Slit lemons into halves.
- Squeeze out the juice and preserve the rind separately.
- Slice the dates into extremely tiny pieces.
- Soak dates in water in a saucepan and cook for 10 minutes. Remove and keep aside to cool.
- Stir in lemon rind and sugar. Strain the liquid.
- Stir in honey and strain again.