Lemon Pavlova Recipe
|Lemon Pavlova Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||75 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
- 4 Egg Whites
- Pinch of Salt
- 100 gm Sugar
- 1 tbsp Corn Starch
- 6 tbsp Lemon Curd
- 300 gm Mixed Summer Fruit
- 1½ cup Cream
- 6 tbsp Confectioner's Sugar
How to make Lemon Pavlova:
- Beat the egg whites with salt until light and fluffy.
- Stir in the sugar and whisk until well combined.
- Mix in the corn starch.
- Make 2 equal sized rounds or ovals on a sheet of baking paper.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C and reduce down to 120 degrees C.
- Bake the egg mixture one hour. Leave in for 45-50 minutes.
- Remove to cool.
- Beat cream with the confectioner's sugar until blended and mix with lemon curd.
- Spread the mixture evenly on each round of meringue and place one round on another one.
- Decorate with the fruits on top.