Lemon Pepper Tilapia Recipe
|Lemon Pepper Tilapia Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||20 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
|Calories Per Serving
- 500 gms Tilapia fish (cleaned)
- 3 tbsp Water
- 2 tsp Lemon Juice
- 1 tbsp Lemon pepper
- Salt (to taste)
How to make Lemon Pepper Tilapia:
- Pre heat the oven to 350 deg.
- Add the water in the pan, pan should have a lid or small baking dish.
- Sprinkle the salt, lemon pepper, lemon juice on the both sides of fish.
- Keep the fish in small baking dish and cover the lid.
- Cook it for 15 min.
- Ready to serve.