Lemon Pickle Recipe
|Lemon Pickle Recipe|
|Rating||7.0 / 10 (3 votes)|
- 6 Lemons ( quartered)
- 1/4 tsp Turmeric powder
- 1/4 tsp Fenugreek seeds
- 1/4 tsp Mustard seeds
- A small pinch Asafoetida
- 1/2 Cup Sugar
- 1/4 Cup Red Chilli Powder
- 2 tsp Salt
How to make Lemon Pickle:
- Rub turmeric powder and salt to the lemon pieces and leave it for 5 days.
- After the specific time span, sprinkle red chilli powder , sugar over lemon pieces and stir well.
- Roast all the seeds without oil in a pan and grind them into a fine powder.
- Add the prepared powder to the lemon pieces and mix them well.
- Now put this in a jar and keep under sunlight for 10 to 15 days while shaking occasionally.
- Lemon Pickle is ready.Keep it in a cool dry place.