Lemon Pudding Recipe
Photo Credit: http://blip.tv/sweet-world/sweet-world-episode-10-lemon-pudding-cake-3111760
|Lemon Pudding Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||40 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
- 3 tbsp Lemon Juice
- ½ tsp Lemon Rind (ground)
- 2 Eggs (beaten)
- 1 cup Milk
- 1½ tbsp Maida (All-Purpose Flour)
- 6 tbsp Sugar
- 1 tsp Butter
For Caramel Syrup:
- 1 cup Sugar
- ½ cup Hot Water
How to make Lemon Pudding:
- Butter a round shaped bowl.
- Combine lemon juice, lemon rind, egg, milk, maida, and sugar in a large bowl and mix well into a fine batter. Transfer into the greased bowl.
- Pour lots of cold water in a big pan and place the bowl into it.
- Cover the pan and steam for ½ hour. Remove from the heat.
- Heat sugar in a separate pan and keep stirring frequently until turns brown.
- Pour in hot water and simmer until it turns thick.
- Spread the caramel syrup on the pudding.
- Serve warm or refrigerate to cool.