Lemon Raspberry Cake Recipe
|Lemon Raspberry Cake Recipe|
||30 Minutes |
||40 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
|Calories Per Serving
- 1 cup (236 ml) Butter (softened)
- 2 cups (472 ml) Sugar
- 4 Eggs (beaten)
- 3 cups All-Purpose Flour
- 3 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 cup Milk
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 tsp Almond Extract
- 1 (12 ounce) Raspberry Jam (jar seedless)
- 1 1/4 cups Butter (softened)
- 3 cups Confectioners' Sugar (Icing Sugar)
- 3 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 2 tsp Lemon Peel (grated)
How to make Lemon Raspberry Cake:
- Put cream butter, sugar in a bowl and mix them well.
- Add beaten eggs into the bowl and mix well.
- Put flour, baking powder and salt into the beaten eggs.
- Combine milk and extracts.
- Add to creamed mixture alternately with dry ingredients.
- Shift to three greased and floured 9 inches round baking pans
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 18-22 min.
- Make it cool for 10 min before removing from pans.
- Slice each cake into two horizontal layers.
- Keep the bottom layer on a serving plate and spread with a fifth of the jam.
- Repeat layers step by step four times and top with remaining cake.
- Beat butter until smooth in a mixing bowl for frosting.
- Put confectioners' sugar, lemon juice and peel into the beaten butter.
- Apply the frosting on top and sides of the cake.