Lemon-Raspberry Mousse Squares Recipe
|Lemon-Raspberry Mousse Squares Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||255 Minutes |
|Calories Per Serving
- 8 oz tub Whipped Topping, divided
- 3 oz package Lemon Flavor Gelatin
- 1/3 cup Raspberry Preserves
- 48 Wafers, divided
- 8 oz package Cream Cheese, softened
- 2 tsp Lemon Zest
- 1 1/2 cups Fresh Fruits
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 3/4 cup Boiling Water
- 1 cup Ice Cubes
How to make Lemon-Raspberry Mousse Squares:
- Stand 16 wafers around edge of plastic wrap-lined 8-inch square pan. Add boiling water to gelatin mix; stir for 2 minutes until completely dissolved. Stir in ice until melted.
- Beat next 3 ingredients in large bowl with mixer until blended. Gradually beat in gelatin. Whisk in 2 cups whipped topping.
- Pour half the gelatin mixture into prepared pan; cover with 16 wafers. Microwave preserves on high for 15 seconds or until melted; brush onto wafers. Top with remaining gelatin mixture and wafers.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or until firm. Invert dessert onto plate; top with remaining whipped topping and fruit.