Lemon Sorbet Recipe
|Lemon Sorbet Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||240 Minutes |
|Calories Per Serving
- 1 Lemon Peel (finely diced)
- 1 cup Water
- ½ cup Sugar
- ½ cup Lemon Juice
- ½ cup Carbonated Mineral Water
- 6 strips of Lemon Zest (for garnishing)
How to make Lemon Sorbet:
- Place a saucepan over fire and add lemon peel, water and sugar. Stir well.
- Boil the contents and reduce heat to medium. Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and cool the preparation.
- Take a pitcher or bowl and combine together lemon juice, mineral water and cooked lemon syrup.
- Pour the contents into an ice cream maker and freeze as per the manufacturer's instructions.
- Remove and scoop out in individual bowls.
- Garnish each bowl with a twist of lemon zest.
- If you do not have an ice cream maker, pour the contents into a tall canister and freeze for 1½ hours.
- Remove the container and stir well with a whisk.
- Put it back to the freezer and stir once every hour, for about four hours.