Lemonade Pork Chops Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.dinersdriveinsdiveslocations.com/gold-n-silver-inn-nevada.html
|Lemonade Pork Chops Recipe|
||370 Minutes |
||14 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
|Calories Per Serving
- 6 oz frozen Lemonade Concentrate (thawed)
- 1/3 cup Soy Sauce
- 1/2 tsp Celery Salt
- 1 tsp Salt (for seasoning)
- 1/8 tsp Garlic Powder
- 2 pounds Pork Chops or Steaks (thick cut)
How to make Lemonade Pork Chops:
- Mix the lemonade concentrate, soy sauce, celery salt, salt, and garlic powder.
- Add the pork chops or steaks into the mixture and marinate overnight in a refrigerator.
- Discard the marinade and place the chops or steaks on a broiling pan.
- Broil for 7 minutes on each side at about 4 inches from the heat.