Lentil And Spinach Soup Recipe
|Lentil And Spinach Soup Recipe|
||7.0 / 10 (1 vote)|
- 1 ¼ cup Dried Lentils
- 4 cups Spinach, chopped
- 3 cups Water
- 1 tsp Garlic, chopped
- 2 Onions, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil/Vegetable Oil
- 2 tbsp Lemon Juice
- Salt to taste
How to make Lentil And Spinach Soup:
- In a saucepan, heat oil. Add onions and garlic and sauté for a few minutes.
- Now, add lentils, salt and water. Mix properly.
- Cover the pan and let it simmer for one hour over low flame.
- Next, add spinach and lemon juice. Cook till the spinach leaves become soft.
- Remove from the flame and serve hot Lentil and Spinach Soup.