Lettuce And Egg Salad Recipe
|Lettuce And Egg Salad Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||10 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
- 8 Eggs (boiled, peeled and cut into squares)
- Bunch of Iceberg lettuce
- 2 tbsp Salad Oil
- 6 tbsp Vinegar
- 1 tsp Mustard Powder
- 5-6 Black Peppercorns (crushed)
- 1/2 tsp White Pepper Powder
- Salt to taste
How to make Lettuce And Egg Salad:
- Take the lettuce leaves, rinse it well and dip it in chilled water.
- In a bowl, take the egg and torn lettuce leaves and gently toss them.
- In another bowl, mix together salad sauce, vinegar, mustard powder, black peppercorns, white pepper powder and salt.
- Mix the dressing well and add it to egg and lettuce mixture and toss gently till well coated.
- Serve cold.