Lifafa Paratha Recipe
Photo Credit: https://recipesbysam.wordpress.com/2011/03/29/lifafa-paratha/
|Lifafa Paratha Recipe|
||10.0 / 10 (1 vote)|
- 2 cups Plain Flour
- 1 cup Milk
- 1 tbsp Melted Ghee
- ¼ cup Paneer, grated
- ½ cup Cauliflower, grated
- ½ tsp Ginger, finely chopped
- 1 tsp Green Chilies, chopped
- 2 tbsp Fresh Coriander Leaves, finely chopped
- Salt to taste
How to make Lifafa Paratha:
- Take a bowl and mix grated cauliflower, finely chopped ginger, green chilies, paneer, coriander and salt. Keep aside this mixture.
- In a separate bowl, make a mix of plain flour, little salt, milk and melted ghee. Knead this mixture into a soft dough, by adding little water.
- Take small portion of the dough and roll it out into the shape of a round roti.
- Bake it lightly in the tawa by applying little butter/ghee.
- Now, spread little filling mixture over it and close it like an envelope. Cook it properly by applying a little more butter/ghee.
- The parathas are done when pink spots start appearing on the top.
- Serve hot Lifafa Parathas with curry, curd or pickle.