Lime Bars Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.yummly.com/recipe/Key-Lime-Bars-932600
|Lime Bars Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||25 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
- 1 package Lemon Cake Mix
- ½ cup Butter (softened)
- 1 large Egg
- 1 (14 oz) can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- ½ cup Lemon Juice
- 2 Lemon Zest
How to make Lime Bars:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine cake mix, butter, egg, and 1 lemon zest together in a large mixing bowl.
- Pour evenly into a 13x9 inch baking pan.
- Blend together sweetened condensed milk, lemon juice, and remaining 1 lemon zest.
- Spread evenly over the cake mix.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool completely in the pan.
- Invert from the pan and cut into bars.
- Time to relish delicious lime bars!