Lime Ginger Scallop Recipe
|Lime Ginger Scallop Recipe|
||60 Minutes |
||6 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
- 2 tbsp Unsalted Butter
- 2 tsp Lime Zest (grated)
- 1 tsp Ginger (grated)
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Pepper (ground)
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 pound Sea Scallops (patted dry)
- 3 tbsp Fresh Limejuice
How to make Lime Ginger Scallop:
- Mix the butter, lime zest, ginger, salt and pepper in a bowl until firm.
- Keep for refrigeration for an hour.
- In a pan, heat olive oil and butter over medium heat.
- Add the scallops and then stir for three minutes.
- Add lime juice and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Now reduce the flame and add the lime-butter mixture over it one spoon at a time.
- Cook until it gets thickens.