Lime and Pear Salad Recipe
|Lime and Pear Salad Recipe|
||5 Minutes |
||10 Minutes |
- 1 (16 ounce) carton Cottage Cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) container Frozen Whipped Topping (thawed)
- 1 (3 ounce) package Lime Gelatin
- 20 ounce canned Pears (sliced)
- 1/2 cup Coconut (shredded)
- 1 cup Pecans (chopped)
How to make Lime and Pear Salad:
- Take a bowl and mix cottage cheese and whipped topping in it.
- Sprinkle gelatin on top and stir it to mix.
- Now, add pears and pecans.
- Sprinkle coconut on top.
- The salad is ready to serve.