Lobster Bisque Recipe
|Lobster Bisque Recipe|
||Non Veg. |
- 2 Cups lobster meat, cooked
- 3 tbsp Flour
- 3 Cups milk
- 1/3 Cup dry sherry
- 1/4 Cup butter
- 1 tsp Steak sauce
- Seasoned salt to taste
- Pepper and salt to taste
How to make Lobster Bisque:
- Mix the lobster meat and dry sherry in a bowl. Leave aside.
- Melt butter in a saucepan over low flame.
- Add flour and cook. Stir it constantly until bubbly and smooth.
- Add milk. Keep stirring.
- Simmer until the mixture turns thick.
- Add steak sauce, seasoned salt, pepper, and salt to taste.
- Add lobster meat and sherry and cover.
- Cook for about ten minutes, stirring occasionally.