Lobster Cake Recipe
|Lobster Cake Recipe|
|Rating||10.0 / 10 (1 vote)|
|Recipe Type||Non Veg.|
- 8 slices white Bread
- 4 Eggs (separated)
- 2 tbsp Butter (melted)
- 4 cups cooked Lobster (cut into chunks)
- 1 tsp grated Onion
- 1 tsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/2 tsp Mustard (dry)
- Butter (for frying)
How to make Lobster Cake:
- Tear bread slices into pieces.
- Pour butter over bread. Toss to coat the bread pieces well. Keep aside for 20 minutes.
- Mix egg yolks, lobster, grated onion, Worcestershire sauce, and mustard together.
- Beat the egg whites and fold into the lobster mixture.
- Add the bread pieces into the lobster mix. Mix well.
- Make patties from this mixture.
- Heat butter in a frying pan.
- Cook patties till golden brown in color.
- Serve hot.