Lokshin Kugel Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.dishmaps.com/sweet-lokshen-kugel/745
|Lokshin Kugel Recipe|
||Non Veg. |
- 4 Eggs
- 6 Onions (diced)
- Paprika to taste
- 2 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 340 gm Thin Egg Noodles
- 1/4 cup Dry Bread Crumbs
How to make Lokshin Kugel:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and grease a 9 x 13 baking dish.
- Take lightly salted water in a large pot and bring it to boil. Add egg noodles, cook for 8 to 10 minutes and drain.
- Now take oil in a medium saucepan, fry onions over medium heat. Add salt and pepper, and cook until brown and soft.
- In very large mixing bowl, combine egg noodles, fried onions, eggs, bread crumbs, salt and pepper. Mix thoroughly.
- Pour the mixture into baking dish and sprinkle paprika over the top.
- Bake for 50 to 60 minutes until pudding is crispy and golden.
- Lokshin Kugel is ready to serve.