Lonavala Chikki Recipe
|Lonavala Chikki Recipe|
|Rating||9.4 / 10 (22 votes)|
- 1-1/4 cups Dry fruits
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Elaichi powder
How to make Lonavala Chikki:
- Melt sugar in a non-stick pan till it turns brown in color.
- Crush the dry fruits and elaichi powder. Add it to the melted sugar.
- Put this mixture immediately into a greased wooden surface.
- With the help of a roller pin, spread it evenly.
- Now cut it with a greased knife or cutter.
- Allow it to cool and break into pieces.
- Lonavala chikki is ready.