Low Cal Palak Paneer Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.slenderkitchen.com/sunday-slow-cooker-saag-paneer/
|Low Cal Palak Paneer Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||30 Minutes |
||10.0 / 10 (3 votes)|
- 1/2 tsp Ginger (grated)
- 2 green Chillies (finely crushed)
- 1/4 tsp Cumin Seeds
- 1/4 tsp Sugar
- 1 pinch Garam Masala Powder
- 1 tsp Salt
- 2 bunches Spinach (cleaned & shredded)
- 100 g Paneer
- 1 flake Garlic (crushed)
- 1 tsp Lemon Juice
- 1/2 tsp Wheat Flour
- 3-4 pinches Turmeric Powder
- 3-4 pinches Cinnamon Clove Powder
- 3-4 pinches Asafetida
How to make Low Cal Palak Paneer:
- Wash and drain spinach; cook it in the medium heat.
- Now drain the cooked spinach; allow it to cool.
- Grind it with ginger, garlic, flour and chilles.
- Heat a nonstick pan and fry cumin seeds.
- Sprinkle Asafetida and ground spinach; stir it well.
- Mix cinnamon clove powder, turmeric powder, salt and sugar.
- Cook (covered) in simmer for 3- 4 minutes.
- Spoon the content into serving dish.
Serve it hot with wheat flour phulkas or steamed brown rice.