Low Calorie Nawabi Curry Recipe
Photo Credit: http://healthmeup.com/news-recipes/healthy-nawabi-curry-recipe/33757
|Low Calorie Nawabi Curry Recipe|
||25 Minutes |
||15 Minutes |
- 1½ cups Tomatoes (chopped)
- 1 cup Mixed Boiled Vegetables (chopped)
- 1 cup Onions (sliced)
- 1 tbsp Coriander Seeds (dhania)
- 1 tbsp Cumin Seeds (jeera)
- 1 tbsp Poppy Seeds (khus-khus)
- 2 tsp Aniseeds (saunf)
- 25-mm piece Ginger
- 2 Green Chilies (sliced)
- 3 Cardamoms (elaichi)
- 2 Cloves (laung)
- 25 mm piece Cinnamon (dalchini)
- ½ tsp Sugar
- Salt (to taste)
How to make Low Calorie Nawabi Curry:
- Take a pan and pour a cup of water in it, along with thr chopped tomatoes.
- Cook the tomatoes till they become soft. Remove from flame and let them cool down.
- Using a hand blender, make puree of the cooked tomatoes.
- Take a food processor and grind onions, coriander seeds. cumin seeds, poppy seeds, aniseeds, ginger, chilies, cardamoms, cloves and cinnamon in it, to make a paste.
- Now, take a saucepan and put sugar, bolied vegetables, ground paste, tomato puree and salt in it.
- Cook the ingredients on simmer, for 5- 7 minutes and mix them occasionally.
- Remove from the heat and serve hot.