Low Carb Paneer Tikka Recipe
Photo Credit: http://spicingyourlife.blogspot.in/2012/02/paneer-tikka-kabab-grilled-paneer-tikka.html
|Low Carb Paneer Tikka Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||20 Minutes |
||5.5 / 10 (4 votes)|
- 1/2 kg Paneer cubes, about 3 cm/1.5" each
- 1 tsp Chaat Masala
- 2 tsp Chilli Powder
- 2 tsp Garlic Paste
- 2 tsp Ginger Paste
- 1 Tandoori Masala
- 1 tsp powdered Black Pepper
- Oil for brushing
- 1 Lemon, quartered
- 1 tbsp Salt
- A few drops Red Color
- 3 tbsp Vinegar or 1 cup Yogurt
- 1 Onion, sliced into rings - for garnish
How to make Low Carb Paneer Tikka:
- Mix all the ingredients in a large bowl and leave it for 20-30 minutes. Onion rings which are designed for garnish shouldn't mix with other ingredients.
- After that, place the Paneer on a drip pan, almost 20 minutes before serving, and bake it in the pre-heated oven for about 10 minutes.
- Remove it from oven, brush with oil and bake again for almost10 minutes.
- Alternatively, you can grill it on a griller or a barbecue pit. (You should give a little space for drippings to escape, or else the paneer will get soggy.)
- Serve the delicious low carb. panner tikka hot, garnished with onion rings and lemon.