Low Fat Baked Puri Recipe
Photo Credit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdKPfc6ldFg
|Low Fat Baked Puri Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||30 Minutes |
- 200 g Wheat Flour
- 2 tsp Oil
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Oil
How to make Low Fat Baked Puri:
- Mix all ingredients and knead the mixture with water.
- Set is aside for 10 minutes.
- Now equally divide it into small balls.
- Preheat the oven at 200 degree F.
- Prick each puri with a fork and arrange it on a greased baking tray.
- Bake it for 10 minutes approximately.
- Serve it hot.