Low Fat Fries Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.thecherryshare.com/food/how-to-make-low-fat-oven-baked-french-fries
|Low Fat Fries Recipe|
||20 Minutes |
||45 Minutes |
- 4 Potatoes (sliced in sticks)
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
How to make Low Fat Fries:
- Cut potato in sticks and soak them in water for 20 minutes.
- Drain them on paper towel and wipe them dry.
- Now, apply olive oil on the potato sticks and place them on a baking sheet, in single layer.
- Bake them at 425 degrees F, for 45 minutes. The potato sticks will turn brown.
- When prepared, apply pepper and salt on the fries and serve with hot coffee.