Low Fat Oatmeal Cookies Recipe
|Low Fat Oatmeal Cookies Recipe|
||Non Veg. |
- 2/3 Cup regular oats
- 3/4 Cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 Cup whole wheat flour
- 5 tbsp Stick margarine or butter, softened
- 1-1/4 tsp Ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp Baking soda
- 1/2 tsp Ground allspice
- 1/2 tsp Grated whole nutmeg
- 1/8 tsp Ground cloves
- 2/3 Cup packed brown sugar
- 2 Large egg whites, beaten
- Cooking spray
How to make Low Fat Oatmeal Cookies:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Take a medium sized bowl and add flour, cinnamon, soda, allspice, nutmeg and cloves.
- Beat margarine, sugar and vanilla in a large bowl with a mixer at medium speed till fluffy.
- Now add the egg whites with this and beat well.
- Combine the egg mixture with flour mixture and oats.
- The mixture should be soft, add more flour if needed.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto the baking sheets coated with cooking spray.
- Bake for about 12 minutes or till crisp.
- Remove cookies from the baking sheet, when cool.