Lychee-Coconut Mocktail Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.bawarchi.com/recipe/lychee---coconut-mocktail-oetmhUjadecdg.html
|Lychee-Coconut Mocktail Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||15 Minutes |
- 10 juicy Lychees (peeled and deseeded)
- 2 tender Coconuts
- Sugar if required
- 1 tbsp fresh Whipping cream
- 300 ml chilled Water
How to make Lychee-Coconut Mocktail:
- Break open coconuts.
- Strain coconut water and keep it aside.
- Scrape out inner tender layer of coconut.
- Make sure its soft, thin and tender.
- Now add this to a blender along with lychees, whipping cream and sugar.
- Whirl until it form a smooth paste.
- Now, add coconut water, chilled water and blend again till frothy.
- Add ice cubes and serve immediately