Macadamia Nut Cookies Recipe
|Macadamia Nut Cookies Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||05 Minutes |
|Calories Per Serving
- 3 cups Oats
- 1/2 cup Butter
- 1/4 cup Macadamia Nut Butter
- 2 tbsp Carob Powder
- 1 cup White Sugar
- 1 cup Brown Sugar
- 1/2 cup Soy Milk
How to make Macadamia Nut Cookies:
- Put white sugar, brown sugar, butter, milk, and carob powder in a large pan.
- Place the pan over the stove, at medium-high heat and bring the ingredients to a boil.
- Boil for a few minutes, even as you stir occasionally.
- Remove the pan from heat and add in macadamia nut butter, stirring until dissolved.
- Next, stir in oatmeal until well blended.
- Drop the mixture onto a waxed paper lined cookie sheet, and place in the refrigerator to cool.
- Cook into desired shape and serve.