Macaroni Medley Recipe
|Macaroni Medley Recipe|
- 3/4 Cup Buttermilk
- 3/4 Cup Fat-free mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp Fresh dill, chopped
- 4 Cup cooked rotini pasta, cooled
- 15 Ounce canned kidney beans rinsed and drained
- 10 Ounce frozen green beans, cooked, drained and cooled
- 8 Ounce Fat-free cheddar cheese
How to make Macaroni Medley:
- Mix together buttermilk, mayonnaise and dill.
- Pour over combined pasta, beans and cheese.
- Mix lightly.
- Refrigerate until serving.
- Macaroni Medley is ready.