Mackerel Salad Recipe
|Mackerel Salad Recipe|
||20 Minutes |
||40 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
- 300 g Mackerel (flesh)
- 1/2 cup Bean sprouts
- 2 Long beans (1/2 cm thick slice)
- 1 Lemongrass (stalk, chopped)
- 1 Spring onion (stalk, 1 cm cut)
- 5 Shallots (slice)
- 1 tsp Chili powder (paprika for substitute)
- 3 tsp Lime juice (lemon juice)
- 4 tbsp Fish sauce
- 2 tbsp Coriander leaves (chopped)
- 1 tsp Sugar
How to make Mackerel Salad:
- Steamed Mackerel till cook.
- Take out flesh (break into bite size& ensure no bones).
- Put into a bowl and add shallots, bean sprouts, coriander, long beans, lemongrass spring onion, chili powder, fish sauce, sugar, lime juice.
- Toss until well mixed.