Magic Walnut Cookies Recipe
Photo Credit: http://allrecipes.com/recipe/magic-walnut-cookies/
|Magic Walnut Cookies Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||25 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
|Calories Per Serving
- 2 Egg Whites
- 1 cup White Sugar
- 1½ cups Walnuts (ground)
- 1 cup semisweet Chocolate Chips
How to make Magic Walnut Cookies:
- Preheat oven to 350 °F (175 °C).
- Line parchment paper on baking sheets.
- Combine egg whites, sugar and walnuts in a small bowl. Mix them till they are well blended.
- Drop teaspoonfuls of the mixture on cookie sheets, 3 inches apart.
- Dip the back of the spoon and flatten the cookies to measure 1½ inches in diameter.
- Bake the cookies for 8 to 10 minutes till they are lightly browned.
- Remove the cookies from the oven and cool them on sheets.
- Place the chocolate chips in a plastic bowl and melt them in the microwave oven. Stir the mixture after every 15 or 30 seconds till it turns smooth and creamy.
- Spread the chocolate on the flat side of the cookies and stick two cookies together to form a sandwich.
- Repeat until all the cookies are used up.