Maida Dosa Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.foodblogs.com/spice-your-life/2012/03/15/maida-coconut-dosa-instant-maida-dosa-with-coconut-101-dosa-varieties
|Maida Dosa Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||30 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
- 2 cups Flour
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- 1 Egg
- Salt (to taste)
- 1 cup Coconut (grated)
- 1 cup powdered Jaggery
How to make Maida Dosa:
- Whip egg and sugar together in a small bowl.
- Stir in salt and flour, along with little water to make a nice batter. Keep aside for 10 minutes.
- Combine jaggery and coconut in a separate bowl and mix well.
- Heat little oil in a pan and pour a spoonful of the batter. Spread to make a dosa.
- Place some coconut mixture on the dosa, spread and fold it. Remove and transfer onto a serving plate.
- Repeat with the remaining batter.
- Serve hot.