Maida Milk Sweet Recipe
|Maida Milk Sweet Recipe|
|Preparation Time||20 Minutes|
|Cooking Time||45 Minutes|
|Rating||8.5 / 10 (2 votes)|
- 1 cup All-Purpose Flour
- 2 tsp Oil
- 2 tsp Semolina
- ½ cup Milk
- 1 cup Milk Powder
- ½ cup Sugar
- 4 tsp Coconut Powder
- ½ tsp Cardamom Powder
- 4 tsp Almond Powder
- 4 tsp powdered Sugar
- 2 tbsp Almonds (finely chopped)
- 2 tbsp Pistachio (finely chopped)
How to make Maida Milk Sweet:
- Combine flour, semolina, and oil in a medium-sized bowl.
- Add water and knead into smooth dough.
- Stir milk powder, sugar, coconut powder, cardamom powder, and almond powder in milk. Heat on low flame, stirring continuously for few minutes.
- Remove from heat and cool. Mix in chopped almonds.
- Divide the dough into very small balls and roll-out each into small circles.
- Place 1 tbsp of the milk-mixture and fold it by half, pressing their edges, to make puris. Set aside.
- Mix sugar with water and boil to make syrup.
- Soak the prepared pockets in the syrup for 2-3 minutes.
- Remove from syrup and sprinkle chopped pistachios.