Maida Murukku Recipe
|Maida Murukku Recipe|
|Preparation Time||60 Minutes|
|Cooking Time||20 Minutes|
- ½ kilo Maida
- 50 gm Butter
- ¼ kilo Oil
- 1 tsp Sesame
- 1 tbsp Salt
- 1 cup Black Gram Dal Flour (Ulutham Paruppu Maavu)
How to make Maida Murukku:
- Heat water using pan
- Place a cloth preferably a cotton cloth on the idly plate.
- Spread maida on the cotton cloth.
- Cover it with a lid.
- Then Steam maida for about ½ an hour.
- Remove maida from the cloth and spread it on a big plate to dry.
- Soak a pinch of asafetida in water.
- mix maida, black gram dal flour, sesame, asafetida water, salt and butter in water little by little and knead well to make dough.
- Heat oil in a pan and put the dough using murukku mold.
- Leave murukku in oil till it turns golden brown.
- Drain out the Maida Murukku from the oil.
Suggestions:Serve it with tea.